Our programming and strategy is grounded in community engagement and emphasizes strong enduring partnerships with individuals, organizations, and other funders. To support engagement among our stakeholders and within the community, we provide access to our conference room free of charge for public meetings and programs that are informational, educational, recreational, cultural, or civic in nature.
- Please read our Conference Room Guidelines
- Check availability by calling our office at 406-451-7060 or by sending us an email
- Complete the User Agreement and return it to our office
Location and Available Times:
Our conference room is located in our offices at 777 E. Main Street, Suite 104, Bozeman, MT 59715. (Across from the Library.)
Our conference room is available during our office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, except on holidays.
- Accommodates 20 people with tables and chairs
- Flexible room configuration
- 2 – 82” high definition monitors with a presentation system
- Zoom video/audio conference platform
- Convenient Main Street location