Join us for the 2022 Integrated Behavioral Health Summit!
September 15 & 16 | Times TBD
We invite all primary care professionals to collaborate and engage as we learn about the progress made in strengthening and sustaining integrated care in rural, frontier, tribal, and urban communities across Montana.
More details will be available soon.
Registration is now open and will close on September 7.
Safety Protocol: Please follow the CDC’s guidance for COVID-19 prevention.
Keynote Presentations: Request for Proposals
We are accepting proposals for keynote presentations for the 2022 Integrated Behavioral Health Summit.
UPDATE: Proposals are due Friday, July 29. We will select proposals and notify presenters by Friday, August 5.
We are looking for 60-minute keynote presentations for September 15 and 16. Anyone is eligible to submit a proposal; you do not need to be one of our grantees to apply.
We encourage submissions that address one or more of the following themes:
- Innovative approaches to treating substance use disorder/opioid use disorder in primary care
- Efforts to address the workforce shortage in health care
- Impacts of integrated care on pediatric patients
- Ways to improve equity in rural and American Indian populations
- Screening for social determinants of health
NOTE: Speakers are responsible for their conference travel, accommodation, and other expenses. Marketing and product pitches are prohibited in presentations.