Join us for the upcoming Meadowlark Initiative Conference!
April 20-21, 2022 | Northern Hotel, Billings
This in-person event will include presentations from perinatal behavioral health experts, state-wide partners, and the Montana Healthcare Foundation. This conference is also an opportunity to connect with other Meadowlark Initiative partners and grantees.
- Innovations in Peer Support: One Health Team
- Marijuana Use in Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and the Postpartum Period: Ariela Frieder
- Partner Update: Montana Child and Family Services Division
- The Effectiveness of Collaborative Care in a Peri-Partum Population: Virna Little
- Approaches to Developing Financial Sustainability
This conference is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $650,000 annually with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.