Join us for the
School-Based Health Sharing Summit
August 10, 2023 | Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial
August 10, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Connect and collaborate with school-based health partners from around the state of Montana. This sharing summit is designed to support partnerships between schools and health care providers. Leave inspired with new tools and resources to improve health and academic outcomes for the students you serve. Registration is required.
Recommended for health partners and school partners currently operating a school-based health center or those interested in starting a school-based health center .
Plan to join us after the Jeremy Bullock Safe Schools Summit on
August 8-9, 2023, in Helena, MT.
Please complete the School-Based Health Data Survey to help us to better describe the landscape of school-based health in Montana. The current National data is not reflective of what is happening in Montana, and it is hard to talk about the work without accurate data. Thank you for contributing data to better understand our work in our state.
- School-Based Health Sharing Summit Welcome
- Core Competencies
- Food RX – Logan Health and Land to Hand Collaboration
- Interprofessional Team Approach and Northern Cheyenne Nation
- Trauma Informed Care in the School Setting
- Closing the Gap in Oral Health Inequities
- Next Steps for School-Based Health in Montana