Thank you to everyone who joined us in Bozeman for the 2019 Integrated Behavioral Health Summit!
We hope you enjoyed the event and were able to take something you learned back to your community. All of the presenter slides are now available below as well as other resources from the event.
A special thanks to our partners who helped host the event, the Montana State University Office of Rural Health and Area Health Education Center.
Resources & Presentation Slides
- Conference Agenda
- Montana Healthcare Foundation’s Integrated Behavioral Health Initiative
- Training Webinars by the National Council for Behavioral Health
- University of Montana’s Integrated Behavioral Health Website
- Status of IBH in Montana presented by Aaron Wernham
- Clinical Intensive Session for Behavioral Health Clinicians presented by Holly Schleicher and Ellen Bluett
- Integrated Care on the Frontier presented by David Mark
- Collaborative Care presented by Virna Little
- IBH Program Development and Implementation at a Rural Tribal Health Center presented by Jay Getten
- How to Effectively Utilize Psychiatric Consultation and Care Coordination to Advance IBH presented by Eric Arzubi and Anne Rich.
- Psychiatric Pharmacists Infographic