The 2019 Perinatal Behavioral Health Initiative Conference was held in Helena on April 2-3, 2019.
This event highlighted the Perinatal Behavioral Health Initiative grantee cohort’s accomplishments in 2018 and provided resources and training for the second year of the initiative. The event was hosted by the Montana Healthcare Foundation and the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. For more information on the Perinatal Behavioral Health Initiative, please click here.
- Conference Agenda
- Perinatal Behavioral Health Initiative One-Pager
- Alex Meyer Presentation: Maternal Opiate Medical Support (MOMS) Ohio Program
- Rick Massatti Presentation: Implementing MOMS Community-Based Strategies
- Joan Kenerson King Presentation: Bringing Integrated Care into the Perinatal Setting
- Pam Pietruszewski Presentation: SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment)
- Joan Kenerson King & Stephanie Morton Presentation: Care Coordination and the Community Team